Android 8.0 Oreo version is the newest version which was revealed as the 2017 flavour of Google’s mobile operating system. You are going to get this update soon you are running Android 7.0 Nougat if you did not get it yet.
- New Emojis: Google redesigned new emoji’s and these emojis are more cartoonish than before.
- Fixed Hamburger Emoji: In this Android Oreo version Google has redesigned the Hamburger emoji by placing cheese on the top of the meat.
- Text selection in a smart way: In Android 8.0 Oreo version Google is adding smart text select option.Basically, Oreo will identify things like addresses or phone numbers on its own. Double-tap the text to auto-highlight what you need to copy.
- Auto enable wifi option: If you disable Wi-Fi when you’re away from home, you’ll never have to remember to turn it back on again. When you will be near safe wifi zone or your home wifi will be enabled automatically you do not have to enable it manually.
- Stats of the battery use by an app: In this version of Android you are going to get a special option as battery statistics that is it provides the full information regarding how much batter is used during a time interval when the app was active.
- Night Light Slider: Android’s Night Light mode can be used to adjust the intensity of the blue light filter.
- Change Icon Shape: This is the first version of Android where one can change the shape of an app icon from the settings option.
Find the setting with a long-press on the home screen and tap Settings > Change icon shape.
- New quick settings design view: Quick Settings tiles and icons we are going to get it again.
- Notification dots is now in Oreo: Notification badges aren’t just for iOS now. Starting with Oreo, Notification Dots appear on an app icon when you have a pending alert. Hate the idea? Yes, you can disable them.
- Autofill options available in the apps: In Android 8.0 Oreo version we are going to get autofill option for passwords like Google Chrome which has been already developed by the Google.